Home / Certification Course Information / CDFA Certification Requirements
CDFA Certification Requirements
- Currently working in the financial services, accounting, or family law profession.
- Three years experience in the financial services, accounting, or family law profession.
- Prior financial function calculator experience is recommended.
- Minimum of 70% or higher on all exams.
- Complete program within one year of purchase date.
Ongoing Requirement to Remain in CDFA Certification Good Standing
- Annual reinstatement fee of $245.
- Report 15 divorce-related Continuing Education hours every two years to IDFA